Are you a mom inventor or do you have a mom-owned boutique or business? If you are looking for ways to be seen and get more exposure for your products, services and/or boutique we want to hear from you!
How to get a featured interview
We are starting a new series where we interview fabulous women like yourself who have been through the trenches of starting a business and/or invented a product. You’ve done the hard work now let us showcase YOU!
All we need to get started is some information to help us determine if it’s a good fit for our audience. Don’t be shy, go ahead and brag a little, we don’t mind!
Examples of Mom Entrepreneur Interviews:
- MEET GLENN ANN BAYNE OF PAPER DOLL BLANKET
- HOW SARAH TITUS WENT FROM HOMELESSNESS TO BUILDING A MILLION DOLLAR STARTUP
- BUSINESS GEMS: HOW THIS MOM MAKES A SIX FIGURE INCOME CREATING JEWELRY FROM RAW GEMS-FEATURING JEANA RUSHTON
- HOW A COMMUNITY FOR MOM ENTREPRENEURS LAUNCHED A SUCCESSFUL STARTUP-FEATURING JILL SALZMAN
- HOW A GIFT FOR A PREGNANT FRIEND TURNED INTO A SUCCESSFUL SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE | INTERVIEW WITH ERICKA PERRY
- CREATING A SUSTAINABLE SMALL BUSINESS WITH LONG TERM RESULTS | SHARON ROWE
Additional opportunities with us:
Make sure to check out how to get a featured listing of your product on the new directory we are launching soon.
Do you love to write? Are you a blogger, freelancer or author looking to reach a fresh new audience? Check out how to write for us here.
Getting to know you: