Don’t get me wrong, I love my children. Anybody who knows me will attest that they are most certainly my world! I have an 8 yr old daughter and 4 and 6 yr old boys. Each one is as a unique as can be to! They are the best of friends and the worst of enemies. Depending on the day they can act as mini-tornados throughout the house and yet all I hear is “it wasn’t me!”, “he did it!”, “she told me too!” and my personal fave “it was all ready like this!” It’s days like that as well as so many others, that sometimes make me wonder if my children have secret meetings to discuss certain topics such as:
1) How to make Mom lose her cool while we’re in public in record time.
2) Make sure to misbehave the moment Mom is on the phone or in the bathroom. *Bonus points if we use that high pitch squeal in our voice she cant stand!
3) Just how many Cheerios can we dump on the kitchen floor before Mom goes postal on us?
4) Only use the permanent markers on the wall everyone can see as they come in the house. Not the hidden walls of course.
5) How all 3 of us can pull her in 3 different directions all at once. Screaming “MOMMEEEEEEEE!” As loud as we can than stand back and watch her react and pretend to be surprised when she loses her.ever.lovin.mind!
6) Give her lots of hugs & kisses and bat our eyes so we can live another day! That’s why Heavenly Father made us so cute so we would survive right?
So do you think your children hold secret meetings too? Tell me some of your favorite antics they have pulled off lately!
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
As the founder of Why Not Mom; a unique online directory of mom-owned boutiques and mom-invented products, Tonia has strived to create a unique organization of female business owners, creating a diverse network that assists each other in driving more business to one another, in addition to providing tools and resources to achieve success in their business endeavors. It is her passion to make Why Not Mom the world’s largest online directory of women-owned businesses in the pursuit of strengthening families and supporting small business owners worldwide.