You might be a nerd if:
1) When March Madness starts and everyone is talking about brackets, you automatically assume they’re talking in HTML code.#YouMightBeANerdIf #MarchMadness starts and you equate convos on brackets with HTML
2) You try to convince your spouse into naming your first born after your favorite gaming avatar.
[bctt tweet=”#YouMightBeANerdIf You talk ur spouse into naming ur first born after your fave gaming avatar.”]
3) You have dozens of computer passwords memorized but forget birthdays and anniversaries.
[bctt tweet=”#YouMightBeANerdIf You have tons of passwords memorized but forget bdays & annys.”]
4) You have more “toys” than your kids do.#YouMightBeANerdIf You have more toys than your kids do
5) You have ever attended a science fiction convention and your trip qualified for a tax deduction.#YouMightBeANerdIf Attending a ComicCon convention qualifies for a tax deduction.
6) You code for fun.#YouMightBeANerdIf You code for fun
8) You have ever played World of Warcraft for more than 2 hours….in a row, for several days….in a row.#YouMightBeANerdIf Youve ever played WOW for more than 2 hrs in a row for several days in a row
9) You asked your wife to marry you while you were both decked out in cosplay & you know what cosplay is.#YouMightBeANerdIf Proposed while you were both in cosplay and you know what cosplay is.
10) Your greatest desire is to attend NerdHQ!
[bctt tweet=”#YouMightBeANerdIf Your greatest desire is to attend NerdHQ!”]
So how many of these are YOU guilty of?
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
As the founder of Why Not Mom; a unique online directory of mom-owned boutiques and mom-invented products, Tonia has strived to create a unique organization of female business owners, creating a diverse network that assists each other in driving more business to one another, in addition to providing tools and resources to achieve success in their business endeavors. It is her passion to make Why Not Mom the world’s largest online directory of women-owned businesses in the pursuit of strengthening families and supporting small business owners worldwide.