I have spent the last month focusing more on how I can be more productive in my personal and business life. I’ve come to the conclusion that these improvements will likely not be an overnight change but instead a process of learning from my mistakes.
There comes a time when we need to step back and ask, “What we can do to improve upon ourselves?” I have found that if you are lacking in one area it usually flows over into all other aspects of your life. Like a slow leak that becomes the flat tire leaving you stranded.
Rules of Productivity
I don’t think there is a failsafe rule to becoming and staying productive. But I do believe that we can become what we set our minds and hearts too. The trick is to remember that it will take time and perseverance.
So with that in mind, I give you…..
Top 10 signs your home office lacks productivity:
1) You still haven’t filed away your taxes….from 3 years ago.
2)You have shoe boxes full of receipts dating back over 10 years.
3) Your kid’s craft projects are mixed up with your overdue utility bills.
4) The paper avalanche on your desk has been declared a national emergency.
5) Every single paper your child has scribbled on is stacked in a pile on your desk, lest your child catch you throwing it away.
6) You moved months ago and you still haven’t finished unpacking your office.
7) Hoarders called; they want you on their next episode.
8) You confused the “shred pile” with the outgoing mail pile.
9) You grabbed the glue stick thinking it was your chapstick
10)You have last year’s calendar on your wall…still.Top 10 signs your home office lacks productivity | #wahm Click To Tweet
Some of these are clearly in good fun, I may or may not relate to
some most of these on the list. Can you relate to any of these? Have you found a way to manage your home office more productively? Share your mistakes/tips below!
Check out our recommendation lists on Amazon here!